Directions to Wild Abundance
The following are directions from Asheville. Please make sure to use these directions as GPS will get you lost otherwise. We have tricked the computer by giving a nearby address so it doesn’t get you lost as early, but you still need to use the last bit of human-generated directions in order to arrive here.
Directions from Asheville, NC to Wild Abundance, 72 Sanford Way, Weaverville, NC 28787 (closer to Barnardsville)
– Take 26W (in a northerly direction) to exit 15 (Barnardsville 197/Jupiter Road).
– Turn RIGHT (east, toward Barnardsville) and go 3.8 miles. You will come down a hill and around a curve. There will be trailers on the left, a yellow sign on the right that says “vehicles entering when flashing”, and then a gas station coming up on the left: SLOW DOWN.
– Turn RIGHT onto Sugar Creek Road. If you pass the D&D Gas station and Grocery on the left, you just missed it.
– Go only about a quarter mile, pass Antioch Baptist church on the right, and it’s the next gravel road on the right.
– Turn RIGHT onto Sanford Way
– Drive over a small bridge
– Veer RIGHT, passing a lovely yellow house with a red roof on your right and a group of barns on your left.
– After you squeeze between the barn and house area, stay to the LEFT. There will be two small sideroads veering off to the right: do not turn up them. You will pass a yome (much like a canvas yurt) and small parking area on your left and a black horse trailer on your right. Keep going. We’re the next property up!
– After a bend in the road (after the horse trailer) you will see several unique-looking buildings, a log cabin, and gardens to your right. Pull over into the gravel parking area parallel to the road, in front of the log cabin.
– Please make sure that all of your wheels are on the big chunky gravel, off of Sanford Way, as this is very important to our neighbors, whom we like.